Sunday 13 September 2020

Uncertainty

 This last week has been a hard one. My anxiety came back, along with a dose of depression. It looks like schools are starting to reopen with exam classes coming back. While this is necessary and needs to happen it also spells out the end of my job in Borrowdale Brooke and my better salary. This has left me feeling very low and a bit panicky about what next. I am also feeling a bit worn out from having to just keep going. I got some reprieve when the family in Borrowdale Brooke asked if I would consider doing the au pair job in the afternoons when schools go back. This did significantly lift some of my worry. It is going to be a juggle though and will have to work out when I will be able to fit in photocopying. It looks like two more weeks of online learning and then I am back in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment