Sunday 3 July 2011

La vie est comme une boite de chocolat ...

Well I'm taking a step towards trying to write. Will see how this goes and how long the flavour of creativity lasts. So, this finds me back in Zimbabwe and trying to make another go at life after a bout of serious depression. It has been a bit of a U-turn from what I thought I would be doing. I had my future all planned out but then had a massive spanner thrown into the works. Goes to show you shouldn't get too far ahead of yourself, you don't know what is waiting just around the corner.

I am a bit more apathetic than I used to be, the passion I had for things has sort of fizzled out a bit. A bit like a fire cracker thrown into a big rain puddle. Right now I feel like I have been handed a different canvas to paint on and I am trying to put the first brush strokes down after being told to try out a new art medium. It's a bit experimental and tentative.

No comments:

Post a Comment