Thursday 22 March 2012

Retrospective

A year on and I feel I have moved on with a considerably big stride. Quite where to and where my path is headed I'm uncertain, but guess noone knows that really. I am still dipping my bucket into different ventures without having a clear idea of what tank I'm filling or where this is leading but for the moment it keeps me occuppied and makes me have less empty spaces of time to fill and sit and think too much in.

Today in particular I am feeling a bit restless and can't settle to anything. There are a number of possible PhD options going but I am undecided on whether I want to pick up the academic baton again and try run with it once more. The jobs I am doing right now are interesting but not bread-winning. I shy away from the idea of teaching full time but environmental work just doesn't seem to pay here right now.



Well, will see what happens, but am realising I need to take a leap of faith some time soon and take a step forward into the unknown void and make a splash.

No comments:

Post a Comment