Saturday 20 December 2014

Feeling a bit more hopeful


Finished off work this week for Imire. Leaves me unemployed but am sure I can pick up some biology, maths and English tutoring next year and doing part time work will mean I could still go to Oxford for a bit. Chatted with my psychologist on what I really want out of a job. Helps me visualise a bit more what I want and what I should avoid. Guess can't be too choosey in Zim but hopefully will get enough odd jobs to survive financially. Doing part time would mean I can pick up my writers and creative groups and do more art and photography.

We have had our electric gate put in now. Means I can think about venturing out again at night. Will need to get my courage up to do so, but is definitely an improvement in the state of things.

Looking forward to Christmas. Hopefully will remain optimistic with the new year beginning and some work will come my way with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment