Tuesday 10 May 2016

England in October


So my sister Beth will be getting married in October in the UK so I will be in that part of the world again at almost the same time of year as last year. I may see if there are any language schools that want a TEFL teacher (although I know it is off season as most students come over the summer). My Mum will be going over to help my sister prep for the wedding in July.

Rozanne Tumner who will be exhibiting at the Wild Geese on Sunday.


My jolly bee sting has become an ear infection with my inner ear canal affected. Went to the doctor today and she's put me on antibiotics and anti-inflammatories and written me a prescription for a bee sting kit to carry with me at all times as I am allergic. The joys! Will avoid the cherry blossoms from now on.



Sunday, the day of the Wild Geese Art Festival looms large on the horizon. I still have my cosmos painting to finish and have a lot of mounting and framing to do between now and then, eeeek. We are supposed to get there at 6 am on Sunday morning. I'm aiming for 6.30 am but my friend Nina is an eager beaver who wants a good spot and will get there for 6 - go Neens!




Will post a link to my paintings when I'm done. Those in Harare, please come if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment