Saturday 4 March 2017

The 39 Steps & a cold

I was supposed to go to a workshop this morning looking into helping children with learning difficulties through art, music and dance. I think I have contracted Ira and Scott's colds - not sure whose though, and stayed in bed. Hoping it will go fast as I have agreed to go to Aberfoyle with friends next weekend.





I managed to get out of bed to go watch The 39 Steps farce at Reps this afternoon, which was very creative and highly enjoyable. Harare people be sure to go watch, it is worth seeing. A good piece of theatre art and Kevin Hanssen was in his element.



Yesterday I went to paint pottery with a friend and another friend's mum at The Studio in Borrowdale. I got there first and my instructor was quite bossy in how I applied my glaze. Afraid I am too used to painting water colours. When my friend and my friend's mum got there he gave them more of a free rein and they got to do their own designs. Oh well. Want to have our next depression support group meeting there at the end of March.

Burnt Earth Designs tiles at The Studio
Burnt Earth tiles and a bowl similar to what mine should turn out like.









No comments:

Post a Comment