Tuesday 4 August 2015

Colour


Will be starting on the use of colour and painting with my art student. Unfortunately he has been sick this week though. Is the problem with private tutoring in that my income is not always guaranteed. My grade 7 student has now been accepted at Chisipite next year but her parents are still keen for me to tutor her when she starts high school.



Waiting to hear back on several jobs I've applied for and if I don't get the one can think about booking to go to Oxford in October for a couple of weeks. Will have to decide if when I go I'll make contact with my Dad or not. My therapist and another friend who is a published writer have suggested I write a book about that and my bipolar. At the conference I went to we were encouraged to identify specific things we needed to forgive and let them go. My therapist has suggested something similar.




So far the lithium seems to be working and I'm on a buoyant high. Will see if my doctor thinks this is hypomanic on Thursday. Will have to start going for blood tests now that the dose is going up to check for toxicity.

Going to an exhibition opening at Gallery Delta tonight and meeting up with a school friend who is home from China where she teaches English as a foreign language.



No comments:

Post a Comment