Tuesday 11 August 2015

The Mundane

This long weekend has felt rather mundane and life seems to just continue as is. I have been teaching and then taken time out in the garden with my dogs. Am still continuing on lithium but being forced to drink lots of water which is not easy in the cooler weather. At times it does make me feel a bit nauseous but overall it seems to be stabilising me better. Slowly being weaned off my other medication.



Picking up a few more students and I am helping mark Allied Arts scripts. On Friday am hoping to do art in the garden with my art student and some friends.



Seen it is the anniversary of Robin Williams' death. I know how it can feel to see suicide as the only way out and to feel completely alone. He sadly lost his battle and could not find reprieve.



No comments:

Post a Comment