Friday 18 September 2015

The Return

Well my Mum has returned and I survived the week alone and Pip has survived too. Am still squirting water down him as he is not really drinking. Think he is on his way out but for the moment he has his moments of being perkier.

Pip


Had a bit of a frustrating time with teaching this week with people cancelling and then my art student this morning announcing after an hour that he had had enough for the day and wanted to only pay me for an hour's lesson. Did tell him it's my time and fuel, will see.

It is still hot and sultry now after the sun has gone down. After picking my Mum up from school we went to an art exhibition by Valentine Magutsa at Queen of Hearts. We ended up staying on a bit for the pizza night and had an Al Chisipite oven baked pizza. Was pleasant sitting under the flowering jacarandas listening to an acoustic guitar and vocalist. My Mum regaled me with what she had done on the Quest trip next to Falcon.


Queen of Hearts

Flamboyants by Valentine Magutsa



No comments:

Post a Comment