Friday 16 October 2015

Oxford Half Marathon and Norfolk





Last Sunday was the Oxford Half Marathon and had friends running in it. Went with Sarah and Helen to cheer on Jessie and also saw my friend Alex from South Africa run past near St Giles. Had lunch with Jessie, Helen and Sarah and then went to meet my former house mate Jess who had come down from Scotland to run it.

Monday I got on the National Express to Norfolk and have spent this week with my friend Xenoula. Went to Dereham and Norwich on Tuesday and had a board meeting for Xenoula's dance project Xenarts on Tuesday evening. On Wednesday we went to Walsingham Abbey and then on to Wells. I then went through to Peterborough to see my school friend Sarah. We went round the cathedral and had lunch together. When I got back to King's Lynn Xenoula's Dad drove me back past Sandringham and we went to Holkham for tea. Saw deer and lots of pheasants along the way. Today we visited Swaffham and went to Cockley Cley where my Grandparents had lived. Brought back lots of memories. This evening going back through to Norwich and then tomorrow I head to Nottingham.

Walsingham Abbey

Wells By the Sea

Wells By the Sea

Peterborough Cathedral

Swaffham





No comments:

Post a Comment