Monday 3 September 2018

And so it begins ...


Back to school tomorrow. This holiday seemed to really fly by but it has been good. I think I am ready, just need to finish working on questions for a "Learn to Earn" fundraiser we're doing this term. Went into school today and it was nice to see the other staff. Shame, my head had an armed robbery early in the evening a week or two ago. I will be locking doors before it gets dark from now on. Not nice.

I am a little nervous I might sleep through my alarm in the morning. Have asked the house keeper to call out loudly if I am not up by 6. I did manage to get up early this morning but I did need coffee. Guess it is just getting back into it again and getting to bed earlier. I just have a nightmare of waking up at 8 when I should have been at school at 7 - eeeek.




The last weekend of "freedom" was good. Had a baby shower on Saturday and in the evening my wonderful boyfriend made me dinner which was very special. Had a braai yesterday with friends. Am not looking forward to having marking again but I am looking forward to seeing my students. On the way home from school I discovered a new shop called Waste Me Not which has all sorts of environmentally friendly products such as bamboo toothbrushes and re-usable straws. Very excited and plan to go get a toothbrush.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Katy I live your blog. I don't often get time to read it but it is always so well written and entertaining. You really do have a gift. Pray do tell where the Waste Me Not shop is. Will get some straws to take with me when I go out for milkshake or iced coffee ( assuming I remember to carry them about! Lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, big fingers: * love your blog! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice blog I am really impressed with your great hard work. I really appreciate, Keep up writting.
    More info
    Click here
    Original site
    Read much more

    ReplyDelete