Thursday 7 January 2016

New Year, New Beginnings


Well like it or not we're into 2016 and January is whizzing away already. Today was my last lesson with Runbow, my three year old Chinese student. We made dinosaurs and oreo biscuits out of play dough and read The Gingerbread Man once more. I will pick up with Runbow's mum again next week when Runbow starts nursery school but it will only be once a week.

Went from Runbow's to Printworks to follow up on my business cards. They managed to print them by this afternoon and I took some to the Chinese Embassy where the receptionist promised to give them out to Chinese diplomats. I will also try take some to the Oriental Learning Centre in Borrowdale.

Went to visit my very pregnant friend at lunch and we sat out in the garden in the shade. It is very hot again and no sign of rain. Was a bit distressed that the Chinese Embassy had their sprinklers going in the middle of the day for their verge with half the water flowing away down the road.



I went from lunch to an interview with someone who is setting up a home school. It would be for early high school level but also offers life skills. They still need more students but I was told they are interested in hiring me.

If you are interested in the home school, see below.

Are you looking for a home school that takes into account your child's needs?  A place that believes in your child's potential and helps them to reach their goals with ease.  Then do get in touch.  We follow the Cambridge O Level Syllabus offering a vast array of practical hands on experiences to ensure a holistic learning experience that prepares them for life.  Based in Mount Pleasant and catering to children ages between 9 and 13.  For a full prospectus please email: jacqu344@gmail.com or phone-whatsup 0773913702

No comments:

Post a Comment