Wednesday 8 July 2015

Struggling today



Was supposed to go for blood work today but ran late and didn't eat breakfast as I was supposed to be fasting for the blood test. Also didn't take my medication till lunchtime because of this and it has affected me. Am feeling pretty grotty and have hit a low.

A friend has said she thinks I'm too public with this blog. I don't really care. I find it a release and people can read it if they want to or don't have to if they don't. I otherwise don't really get things out and would bottle it all up inside.

One positive of today was I have a new student who I will be helping with art. I will try do some art with them and hopefully will get the creative juices flowing in my brain a bit more.

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day. Today sucked.



No comments:

Post a Comment