Sunday 10 February 2019

Looks like she'll be out Tuesday



I need to get to bed as it has been a long day and I have school tomorrow. My mum needed her cream for her veins - didn't realise she didn't have it. Unfortunately I dropped it in the car park and quite a bit went all over the paving. Hopefully it will stop her veins getting agitated. The doctor reckons she should be able to come out of Healthpoint on Tuesday. I walked in on her having a meeting with the two principals of the International School. Luckily they have said she must get better and there is no rush to get back to school and they are OK with her going down to Cape Town (I should have maybe not have posted that before that was discussed with them).

I had a frustrating time after that trying to find a pressure stocking from pharmacies in Avondale and the Avenues. I went to about 10 chemists with no luck. A lady at church though has and it may be the right size for my mum. It has to be the right size. Failing that one pharmacy gave me a number to order it on directly and another friend saw my Instagram post and has given me the number of the lady who imports them for Zimbabwe. Afraid by this point I started feeling a bit sorry for myself and the full impact of everything seemed to hit me full in the face. I think I need to up my lithium tonight as this is the second time this week I have become tearful and emotional. I think it is PMS too.



Tomorrow is a full day of school. I have stuff packed already for my class to use to make Valentine cards and have a whole lot of Pinterest ideas. Hopefully will be fun and my class will show some enthusiasm. I think I am in for another week of Fortnite. One boy had his birthday on Friday and brought a Fortnite cake to school. One of the other boys came and wrote down the number of the bakery so he can also order such a cake for his birthday at the end of February.



My one student gave me a very different version of nocturnal as a spelling. I got "knock terminal". I did get what he was trying to say though.

No comments:

Post a Comment