Saturday 6 January 2018

Le ciel s’éclaircit aujourd’hui. Profitez du soleil!



Therapy helped yesterday. I think we will go into my anger management and triggers more next time but was good to offload and we didn't prod too deeply yesterday. I will try go to the Well Woman Clinic to see about how to reduce the spikes with PMT. Vitamin B jabs might be a solution and apparently evening primrose or a diuretic. Anything would be good right now and preferably something other than just going up onto a high dose of lithium but I need to see my psychiatrist too. But I came out of therapy yesterday fairly happy and it didn't stir up everything too much.



Went out to dinner with my sister and brother-in-law and some friends as it was their last night here. We had hoped to go to Chang Thai but you apparently have to book two days in advance for a Friday seating. Instead we went to Fish Monger but they were rather low on stock as shipments of fish were apparently sitting in Rusape (of all places). It was enjoyable nonetheless and I said goodbye to Beth and Andrew last night as there wasn't space in the car to go with to the airport this morning.

Am getting going with lesson prep for next week as school starts properly then. With my Chinese five year old I think we'll get into the world of Beatrix Potter. We did a giant floor puzzle with all her characters on it last lesson and I showed him the video clip below which he enjoyed. I showed him the new film Peter Rabbit trailer and he said "No more please" to that! Trying to decide what I'm going to do with my French Chinese student.




Tomorrow morning I might go with a friend to Market Square in town to try sort out my birth certificate and ID (have lost both and need replacements). If it goes smoothly could possibly try register to vote in this year's elections as aliens are allowed to vote now (people on foreign passports but who were born here). Hoping the queues won't be horrific.

Otherwise need to look through my photos for pictures I've taken over the years of the house of friends on the ridge in Avondale. They have sold it and are moving back to Poland which is sad. Have lots of good memories from my childhood playing there and then of house sitting over the past seven years.


No comments:

Post a Comment