Wednesday 2 May 2018

A bit of opera

I ended up not going to art this morning - sad panda face. Instead I did some work and then taught my five year old. The lesson nearly didn't happen as we had an unexpected power cut mid-morning but luckily it did come back on in time. Taught my five year old The Prehistoric Animal Brigade song again. I had forgotten a wooly mammoth gets a mention - I told him about the Ice Age yesterday so it was fitting.


Went straight from teaching to my personal training and was tasked with three AMRAPs (as many reps as possible). Pushed myself a bit. Saw a crazy video of someone doing what looked like cross fit and jokingly showed it to my personal trainer. Am very relieved she also thinks it looks really hard - for a minute I suddenly thought, hope she doesn't make me try that :P



Picked my mum up from school and we went and joined the queue to get in to the main stage for the opera gala. It was an enjoyable evening and they sang some of my favourites. On the way back to the car park a Rastafarian street guy we know called Henry walked with us. He always greets us with the saying, "Another day, another life". My mum asked him if he had heard the opera and what he thought of it. He replied, "Another music, another culture." Not sure if that meant he enjoyed it.







SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment