Wednesday 13 March 2019

Trying to pick up the pieces



So many people have reached out to me in so many different ways and I am grateful to you all. I just swing between needing to see people and then needing time alone. The alone time though can lead to moments of despair, which is not always helpful but I kind of need to weep too. This break up feels like the hardest struggle I have had to date.



Just to throw a bit of extra drama in, my dad who is in the country currently, has started sending verbal abuse on whatsapp to me about my mum. So not needed right now. Have blocked him.

Today is fairly busy. Had to drive all the way out to the industrial sites to pick up payment for my Chinese student. Then promptly went and joined a petrol queue and bought a broom while I was in it. I am meeting a friend for lunch at Gava's just now and then going to another friend's before going to get medication to take down south and seeing my therapist Rona, who is back now. I reckon I will be a bit weepy again after seeing Rona. Tomorrow my former school teachers have invited me for tea as one of them is opening a coffee shop and is trying things out. Didn't make personal training yesterday, but will try go tomorrow. Friday is a little open. I might go see my former youth pastors' dad for a chat at the Base Church, need to summon up the courage to do it. People are coming over in the evening.



Am enjoying the house I am house sitting. It is light and airy and has lots of space, which is sort of what my soul needs. The cats and boerboels are very affectionate, although the one boerboel blotted her copy book this morning by jumping up at me with muddy paws, and she's a big dog!

Cape Town people if you're reading this, be great to meet up when I am down. I get there Sunday and should be around for at least 3 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment