Saturday 24 February 2018

Mostly work this weekend


This weekend seems to be consumed with work. The course on tackling maths difficulties is interesting but full on. Have another day starting from 8.30 tomorrow and had to prepare to use tools we learnt today tonight. We looked at various forms of dyscalculia and how to get students to think about maths strategies and processes. In addition to this I am preparing for a second interview at the school for learning difficulties on Monday. Have been asked to prepare a maths and English lesson. This coming week is going to feel long as I basically don't get a break this weekend. I guess it's worth it.



Managed to install and test Zoom, an alternative to Skype for my Chinese five year old. His mum was quite chuffed that it had a Chinese version and my five year old had great fun drawing over a document I shared with him. Am going to have to play around with it a bit more to be more familiar with the various features. Went to Schoolbooks for Africa and got Cambridge grade one books for us to use by correspondence. Have just three lessons left.



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment