Tuesday 3 April 2018

Good friends from a land down under


I started looking at term plans and curriculum this morning - I think I can do this, but it will require some time, thought and research. I also will need to go back into school to go back through the folders for the content subject (a bit of science, history and general knowledge). Could go in on Thursday but will be out at Imire.


Tutored my form four - we looked at themes in Macbeth such as kingship, the supernatural and blood. Then had a Chinese Zoom session. Was trying to get my five year old to read the word "all". He kept saying a-eleven! Fair enough, hadn't ever thought of it that way.



From there I went for personal training. We did things to strengthen my ankle which was good, although doing pistol squats to sitting and getting back up was jolly hard,  I won't lie.



Headed from there to the airport to pick up friends arriving from Aussie. They were originally from here but haven't been back in twenty years. They got very excited about familiar landmarks and having a cup of Tanganda tea. It is very special to see them again and have them here. Received news this afternoon too that one of my best varsity friends in Australia has just had a baby boy. Definitely want to try visit Oz at some point.




No comments:

Post a Comment