Wednesday 10 April 2019

Today I make mousakka and lists



Still feeling a deep seated hurt but trying to keep my mind occupied. Have a friend coming round just now for coffee and to give her stuff from her ex in Cape Town. Then going for coffee at Veldemeer's with another friend. Need to do grocery shopping for Nyanga - I am going to make and freeze a mousakka to take to Nyanga at the weekend. Also have to go past National Parks again with the printed official letter requesting data on poaching from the school in China (I have a Skype conference with the students Friday morning at 7 am). Then need to pass by home and show our gardner where I want my new plants to go and get some stuff. My mum is picking me up to go see Mrs Sternslow this afternoon. So I should be busy, hopefully the melancholy will lift. If not maybe I should do some more burpees - but I am stiff today, I won't lie.





Reading an assortment of books. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (enjoying it so far, like his writing style), Scars on the Soul by Françoise Sagan and then Healing and the Mind by Bill Moyers. Kind of go with my mood. I might have a junior school child to tutor over the holidays. Will be good to be busier and also earn a bit more.


No comments:

Post a Comment