Monday 1 April 2019

It is a bit better with my soul




Having sunk into depression, I did reemerge towards the end of last week, helped along by my cousin Jaimie whisking me off to swing dancing (even if it was level 3 and I haven't really done it before, it was still fun) and then my friend Warren taking me off for coffee and visiting Christchurch Kenilworth. It all helped me re-see purpose and the slightly brighter side of life again. I also taught my Chinese six year old on Zoom. My last lesson revolving around his new catapult which he had immense pride in showing me. My heart is less sore.



Got back to Harare last night and this morning I sorted out what happened to my savings account and what my new "nostro" account is. Tomorrow I am thinking of going to help at Highlands Presby Church with the aid for those affected by Cyclone Idai. I then will have personal training and quiz. I have offered to go in and help at school but so far they still seem OK with me just coming back next term. I need to work out where I put my work crate, not sure if I left it at school.



Looks like house sitting on the horizon before I start a long shift in Kensington and then Avondale for friends' cats. Spending some quality time with my dogs today. Have missed them. See my therapist Rona again at the end of the week. Have been having sessions with her online in CT, but she does prod in sore places.


No comments:

Post a Comment