Wednesday 21 March 2018

A bit O'Keeffe



In art this morning we were inspired by the work by Georgia O'Keeffe and had a go trying to do spathodeas in her style using bold colour and shape. I had a go in oils. Not sure if it's finished. Will keep looking at it. My car now smells of turps. Have been lent the book "Born a Crime & Other Stories" by Trevor Noah by one of the ladies at art.


Georgia O'Keeffe

Have just finished preparing my lessons for tomorrow. Will be my last teaching day at school for this term. Can't believe it's Easter already next weekend. Our friends from Australia arrive the following week and another friend back from England. Need to get to bed just now as it is an early start. A friend has suggested I have vitamin B jabs for next term. I am not looking forward to winter and waking up early.


Had a fun quiz last night with a friend being quiz master at the Mustard Seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment