Monday 19 March 2018

What rabbits do at night



Mondays! Today was a long one. Went to school in the morning and helped and took notes before heading to HIS to do another library shift, followed by two sets of tutoring. This week's book in the library was "The Night I followed the Dog" by Nina Laden and it is all about how the family dog actually lives a secret life at night and goes out. I started by asking the class to imagine what their pets might get up to at night. Well, one little boy in grade one immediately piped up that he knew exactly what his rabbits do - they make more babies and they are getting a bit tired of it. Wasn't quite expecting that one, I won't lie.



The end of term is in sight. My new school closes next Tuesday with the sports day as the final event. I am going to have a lot of preparation work to do over the holidays. Need to start putting together my schemes of work and lesson plans - a little daunting. I will probably also be helping my form four with his literature and have my French student.




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment