Friday 23 March 2018

Every move I make


I can feel every muscle I used yesterday - definitely did a thorough workout. Ever so slightly owee. Think the wood chops with the kilo ball in particular are letting me know all about it today. I stayed home this morning and worked on the last wetland report. Got up later than usual - first lie in for a while. Teaching-wise I only had my Chinese ten year old for French this afternoon. Monkey, he tried to tell me he hadn't learnt the future tense after all but he had told me he had last lesson. After we did a bit he admitted he had learnt it at school. We did a bit more on the French Revolution and he enjoyed the meme below, although he tried to tell me that Louis XVI's real name was Ronaldo.


Have a Zoom lesson with my five year old in China tomorrow morning bright and early. His mum asked to keep the lesson simple, so we will look at Peppa Pig and some of the Oxford Reading Tree. Am supposed to go out to the Tirivanhu mental health rehabilitation centre in Ruwa tomorrow afternoon with a friend. They need mealie meal so will get some with money raised from raffles at the Tuesday quiz. Was supposed to see my psychiatrist on Tuesday this week for a check up but I waited an hour and a half and there were still three people he had to see before me. I couldn't wait any longer so have to go back next week. Will ask him about what he suggests for helping people who need to see a psychiatrist but aren't on medical aid and can't afford it. There are a lot of people in this situation. Can see if a fund can be set up that psychiatrist's can draw upon maybe - still thinking about it. The other thing was the need for more social workers.



Tomorrow evening is the Eisteddfod Honours Concert at the International School. Sunday I teach again in the morning online and then have a braai, followed by a bible study where I am house sitting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment